Johnson County, Kansas City, Missouri, & Kansas personal injury & wrongful death lawyers/attorneys/law firm
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, heavy truck (18-wheeler/semi-truck) collision, or other accident due to the fault of another, who can you turn to? Will your insurance company provide the needed funds for medical care, lost wages, permanent injuries, and relief of chronic pain? Chances are extremely high that they will not. Insurance companies make money by increasing and collecting premiums and by limiting the amount they pay out in claims. Insurance company employees often seem unconcerned about the needs of their insureds and instead focus on increasing their company's bottom line. This often leaves those injured in Kansas and Missouri to fend for themselves.
Our law firm's staff and attorney's fight for our clients' rights in Missouri and Kansas state courts and in Federal Court. We strive to insure that our clients recover every dollar they're owed. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries or for the tragic loss of a loved one. The lawyers and staff at The Law Offices of Jeremiah L. Johnson, LLC provide personal injury legal services to residents of Olathe, Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Mission, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Shawnee, Gardner, Spring Hill, Westwood, Merriam, Fairway, Edgerton, De Soto, Roeland Park, Stillwell, Blue Springs, Liberty, Lee's Summit, Kansas City and Independence, and Johnson County, in Kansas and Missouri.
Contact us today to speak to one of our Johnson County/Kansas City personal injury attorneys. You may also email us at email@example.com and one of our personal injury/wrongful death attorneys will respond to your message
Our personal injury & wrongful death law office's practice areas include:
Wrongful death and personal injury accidents in Kansas City, Johnson County, and throughout Kansas and Missouri:
- Auto accidents : We have obtained numerous five- and six-figure settlements and jury awards, and frequently achieve the full insurance policy limit for car accident injuries.
- DUI- and DWI-Related Injuries : If you have been injured by a drunk driver, you deserve compensation and a fair result. The law is hard on drunk drivers and we can handle your claim all the way to trial.
- Truck accidents : We handle semi, 18-wheeler, tractor-trailer and other commercial vehicle accidents, including lawsuits against trucking and transportation companies located outside of Missouri and Kansas.
- Ford truck rollovers : Many Ford trucks roll over too easily, and offer inadequate protection and safety once the rollover occurs. We handle Ford truck rollover cases and even conduct our own safety tests using real vehicles.
- U-Haul Accidents and Injuries : U-Haul rental trucks, trailers and other equipment frequently fail due to design flaws, poor maintenance and age.
- Catastrophic injury: We handle burns, bone, neck, head, spine, brain, eye, ear and dismemberment cases.
- Wrongful death : We pursue maximum compensation for the loved one lost through the negligence of others.
- Work-related accidents : Work-related accidents most commonly occur on industrial, construction and manufacturing sites. We handle third party claims against contractors, subcontractors, vendors and other parties.
Insurance Issues for policies issued in Kansas or Missouri
- Uninsured/Underinsured coverage : If you have been injured in a car accident involving another driver who is not insured, or has inadequate insurance, there is a good chance we can help you obtain payment from your own insurer.
- Insurance bad faith : Insurance companies have many reasons for denying claims and claiming that your accident and losses are not covered by your policy. We have fought and won against many insurance companies.
We also handle product liability claims in cases where a defective product has caused injury in Kansas or Missouri, the manufacturer is headquartered in the United States, or the product was sold in Kansas or Missouri.
If you have questions regarding personal injury and wrongful death claims or your rights to pursue a claim in Kansas or Missouri, contact us. We offer free initial consultations with a qualified personal injury lawyer, and are available for evening and weekend appointments. We practice in Olathe, Kansas City, Overland Park, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lenexa, Mission, Mission Hills, Mission Woods, Shawnee, Gardner, Spring Hill, Westwood, Merriam, Fairway, Edgerton, De Soto, Roeland Park, Stillwell, Blue Springs, Liberty, Lee's Summit, Kansas City and Independence, and Johnson County, in Kansas and Missouri.
Call 1-913-764-5010 to schedule an appointment with attorney Jeremiah Johnson in our Olathe, Kansas, law offices or contact us online.